- Deposit is non-refundable 120 days or less before tour begins.
- Trip fee balance, billed separately, 120 days before tour begins
Trip Fee Cancellation Policy
- 90 - 120 days before tour begins: 50% is non-refundable
- 89 or fewer days before tour begins: 100% of the fee is non-refundable
- If the trip is cancelled by John Rizzuto Photography, LLC. for any reason, all fees and monies paid, including deposits, will be 100% refundable or can be used for a future trip or workshop.
General Health and Fitness
- Age is not a concern as long as you are physically fit and good walker.
- On some of our tours we will be in and out of a van or bus a lot, especially when we are out photographing in the countryside and will sometimes be walking over uneven ground.
- Visiting and exploring cities and towns can involve a good deal of walking, up and down.
- If you are prone to motion sickness you may want to consider bringing the appropriate medication for this. In international locations your medication or brand might not be available. I recommend that you bring all potential medicine including cold & allergy medicine with you.
- I encourage you to keep your luggage as light as possible as you will be handling it on your flights as well as in the hotels. Some of the smaller accommodations in the country might not have elevators.
- I strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect your trip investment and yourself while traveling.
- Click here to view a list of the Top 10 Best Travel Insurance options.